CreateHyperLink

Jun 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Edited Jun 25, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I'm getting an error whenever I try to build a URL to a related entity. CreateHyperLink works fine when I'm building a URL for the primary entity. The error is a simple statement in the workflow that indicates Failed and a statement 'An error occurred in CRM2011WorkflowUtilities.CreateHyperLink plug-in. I'm using version 2.0.2.0 and all my tests in varying the syntax fails.
sample test::
  • <uses the standard prefix://<dns server name>/<orgname> (some tests include the backslash but these don't work either)
  • false (use related entity)
  • <lookup field name; I've tried both the schema and field name - usually keep to the schema name>
  • <some text although I've removed the text in some tests>
    Please fix.