This project includes custom workflow activities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM which provide additional process steps for the following actions:
- Delete record
- Share or “unshare” a record
- Insert hyperlink to a CRM record
- Qualify lead (convert to account/contact/opportunity)
- Bulk activate / deactivate records (no record count limit)
- Cascade activate / deactivate (SetState) operations to child records.
The custom steps can be used in both workflows and dialogs and are now supported for CRM OnPremises and CRM Online.
The custom workflow activities support:
- Deleting the primary entity of the process or related entities (1:N relationships with primary entity).
- Sharing and/or “unsharing” the primary entity of the process or related entities (1:N relationships with primary entity).
- Creating a hyperlink to a CRM record (primary entity of the process or related entities).
- Hyperlinks can be inserted into dialog prompts or HTML enabled entities such as email body.
- Can be used in workflows (sync or async), dialogs and actions.
- Use of dynamic expressions (e.g. Share record with the "Manager of the Owner of the primary entity").
- Sharing of any privilege (read/update/create/append/share/assign/etc).
- Qualifying a lead to a contact and/or account and/or opportunity
- Activating or Deactivating multiple records.
documentation page for more details and screenshots.